HWID Spoofer

JimmyChau

Honestly didnt know what to expect for such a low price considering most I've seen sell for loads but honestly its perfect!

Not much i can say about it except its fucking brill works incredibly well on Rainbow Six Siege as Im HWID banned and can now play, managed to play like 9 games then rage quit cause i suck xD

tested on fortnite too and its perfect, haven't tested on rust since i have not yet received a ban on rust even tho i used BSS on rust for 5 days straight raging lol but honetsly 10/10 and worth the such low price what the heck! get it while you can :)

10/10

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JimmyChau said:

Honestly didnt know what to expect for such a low price considering most I've seen sell for loads but honestly its perfect!

Not much i can say about it except its fucking brill works incredibly well on Rainbow Six Siege as Im HWID banned and can now play, managed to play like 9 games then rage quit cause i suck xD

tested on fortnite too and its perfect, haven't tested on rust since i have not yet received a ban on rust even tho i used BSS on rust for 5 days straight raging lol but honetsly 10/10 and worth the such low price what the heck! get it while you can :)

10/10

nice review man, excited to try it out myself when the cheat becomes UD

30 minutes ago, JimmyChau said:

Yeah i dont get it cause both times the ban waves happened i was still using but maybe its cause i only use esp 

Yeah this is possible but I thought the bans was because the cheat as a whole got detected and not the due to the functions being used. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2019 at 2:50 PM, JimmyChau said:

10/10

'5 days straight raging'

On 4/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, JimmyChau said:

Yeah i dont get it cause both times the ban waves happened i was still using but maybe its cause i only use esp 

'cause i only use esp'

smart guy :D

6 hours ago, mosh36 said:

'5 days straight raging'

'cause i only use esp'

smart guy :D

Well you sound extra cocky for someone who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s on about? Yes I did go full rage until the cheat went apparently detected and I only used no recoil and esp buddy :) don’t see your issue considering I even gave my account link so everyone can see for their selves when I get banned lmao plus ask Spacey another member on this forums we were literally HvHing on rust lmao so pipe down peasant 

Edited by JimmyChau

1 hour ago, JimmyChau said:

Well you sound extra cocky for someone who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s on about? Yes I did go full rage until the cheat went apparently detected and I only used no recoil and esp buddy :) don’t see your issue considering I even gave my account link so everyone can see for their selves when I get banned lmao plus ask Spacey another member on this forums we were literally HvHing on rust lmao so pipe down peasant 

Lol you read way too much into his comment, he just thought your comments were sort of contradictory. Instead, you should go hit the ball in rocket league so we can play again when you manage to hit it. Sidenote: hitting the ball against ai doesn't count, you need to play with real people ^^

image.thumb.png.f8dc4861878da36dacef221ec9316318.png

Edited by Fredrik

7 hours ago, Fredrik said:

Lol you read way too much into his comment, he just thought your comments were sort of contradictory. Instead, you should go hit the ball in rocket league so we can play again when you manage to hit it. Sidenote: hitting the ball against ai doesn't count, you need to play with real people ^^

image.thumb.png.f8dc4861878da36dacef221ec9316318.png

Omg man -_- i was plat 1 last season and was placed in plat 1 this season and keep going up and down dont judge ffs :( Show off 

Edited by JimmyChau
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...