EAC has been bought by epic games

distort

This might see a review of hwid banning policy in that they may no longer hold your information for longer than the 3 months they are supposed to hold it for, since epic games are a much bigger company and under closer watch by the public.

1 hour ago, sWitchx said:

The GPDR says you can’t hold information that isn’t relevant. HWID bans are relevant as it keeps hackers out of the game so this is untrue and false.

Exactly! Personally i think we will see even longer bans, it has happend allready. People who is on their 6th or 7th month by now and still hwid.. I hope i am wrong, but eac will just prob become stronger by this sale.

Once your HWID banned its permanent. I’ve contacted several staff from EAC & finally got a reply. I also you to talk to Hoppel if anyone knows who he is and he had contacts within FacePunch who told him information on bans which he’s passed on to me.

A spoofer or a new computer is what is needed sadly...

36 minutes ago, bobbafatso said:

Exactly! Personally i think we will see even longer bans, it has happend allready. People who is on their 6th or 7th month by now and still hwid.. I hope i am wrong, but eac will just prob become stronger by this sale.

18 minutes ago, sWitchx said:

Once your HWID banned its permanent. I’ve contacted several staff from EAC & finally got a reply. I also you to talk to Hoppel if anyone knows who he is and he had contacts within FacePunch who told him information on bans which he’s passed on to me.

A spoofer or a new computer is what is needed sadly...

I dont know who hoppel is, never heard of him. So they must have changed it earlier this year? Because i know of people who was hwid, waited 3 months and no bans after that. People who got hwid in april/may on the other hand.. Still struggling with hwid ban

7 hours ago, onu1 said:

switchx is a hoppel fanboy who likes loud in his bum.

:* daddy

Not a Hoppel fanboy lol, We've talked and played together but I hardly fan boy over him xD I normally like to cause arguments with him and make fun of his accent.