Who has HWID spoofer

Timmy

Three days have passed,EAC Still have not replied to my mail,I will continue to send them emails and warn them that they have invaded my computer without my consent, infringe on my privacy, and also recorded my computer information.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 6:05 AM, RustPlayer said:

You can also try this:

This will not gonna work. 

2 hours ago, a137853316 said:

Three days have passed,EAC Still have not replied to my mail,I will continue to send them emails and warn them that they have invaded my computer without my consent, infringe on my privacy, and also recorded my computer information.

They don't give a shit about your email. I think they know what you guys are up to

On 7/21/2018 at 4:12 PM, minusiq said:

This will not gonna work. 

They don't give a shit about your email. I think they know what you guys are up to

I think they're pretty sure no one's gonna sue

Edited by Lune
typo

On 7/21/2018 at 11:51 AM, Timmy said:

Lol, when you first install rust you agree to all of EACS TOS, which in the TOS you can see they tell you all the info they gather on about your computer. If you dont agree to TOS rust doesnt launch.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:51 PM, Timmy said:

like i already said in the original thread, that is not working to get you hwid unbanned

On 7/29/2018 at 7:41 AM, Ar4ikkz said:

there are some laws by which you can request that any anticheat would  delete information about you, if it s 

do you even read what people said before you reply ???

i will repeat it just for you...

they are not deleting info about your hwid, soooooo you wont get unbanned.....