Overwatch bans

Bupperz

Hi, I recently purchased purchased an overwatch pixelbot but I am reluctant to try it due to blizzard using hwid bans rather than account bans like valve. 

I plan on cheating on an alt but don't want to endanger my main.

Any advice?

• Staff
9 hours ago, Bupperz said:

Hi, I recently purchased purchased an overwatch pixelbot but I am reluctant to try it due to blizzard using hwid bans rather than account bans like valve. 

I plan on cheating on an alt but don't want to endanger my main.

Any advice?

if they hwid ban, you need to do something out of your way in order to change your hwid, or else both accounts will be banned. maybe you can use a spoofer or switch out some computer components. 

3 hours ago, brandan said:

If you're wanting to cheat on CSGO then you can cheat on an alt account, just don't have 1 Phone number linked to both accounts since it'll ban both accounts.

He is talking about the game Overwatch not CSGO

On 5/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, koshaan said:

if they hwid ban, you need to do something out of your way in order to change your hwid, or else both accounts will be banned. maybe you can use a spoofer or switch out some computer components. 

Which part do they ban?

• Staff
5 hours ago, Lune said:

Which part do they ban?

i dont have much experience with Overwatch and especially not cheating or their bans, but it could be anything from your HWID as a whole (basicly your unique computer components as a whole) or specific things like your hard drive serial number like Rust has done before.

Do not cheat on OVRWatch, Blizzard are honestly very very good at catching it. and any p2c WILL get you banned. They ban almost every ID possible in your system including your routers MAC i believe. They dont take any shit.

10 hours ago, eco999 said:

Where did you hear they HWID ban? I'm certain they don't as I'm on my third account now (same pc).

I've done more research and have discovered that for most cheaters it's just an account ban or a screenlock, the only people they HWID ban are the people who are heavily exploiting the game, like the one korean guy who somehow managed to play as talon and other bot characters in competitive.

• Staff
10 hours ago, eco999 said:

Where did you hear they HWID ban? I'm certain they don't as I'm on my third account now (same pc).

I just said "If they hwid ban" , with emphasis on if. As i mentioned i dont have experience with Overwatch, i just heard its not worth it.