(Rust) question.

Phyxius91

Hi all!

Not sure if this is the place for it but i've been playing rust for a while now never really had any trouble but i was wondering, a friend of mine told me if people intentionally come up to you to get killed and report you everytime just cuz they want to get rid of you while you play legit is there a chance you can get banned?? would be really weird imo but i was really wondering... i mean if you hate a person so much you want to get rid of them you could just get them alot of false reports and get rid of em, quite unfair if you ask me. If this is true is there a way to get you unbanned for this aswell? or does that mean ur just done on that particular server?

Kind regards,

Phy

When you got some report, if the hack is undetected eac gonna launch an investigation for you, and if they find something they will ban you, that why sometime its take some time when its the night and you had like a lot of report, you can be 80% sure of that in the morning eac will check you :D 

if you play like legit they can let you play, i know some guy like they had more than 80 report after ban, i guess that mean eac did an investigation but they find nothing suspect :D, the best guy know got 97 reports after ban. @how02 :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phyxius91 said:

Hi all!

Not sure if this is the place for it but i've been playing rust for a while now never really had any trouble but i was wondering, a friend of mine told me if people intentionally come up to you to get killed and report you everytime just cuz they want to get rid of you while you play legit is there a chance you can get banned?? would be really weird imo but i was really wondering... i mean if you hate a person so much you want to get rid of them you could just get them alot of false reports and get rid of em, quite unfair if you ask me. If this is true is there a way to get you unbanned for this aswell? or does that mean ur just done on that particular server?

Kind regards,

Phy

they wont ban u by reports. and if u have no past ban records u wont get ban at all if u wont rage hack so they catch u.