About rust hack

Cocaine

Question

7 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Cocaine said:

So, nobody can use the cheat now? Or it's not offered for anybody else excepted the invited members?

Its no longer offered to new users as applications are closed, but people with subscriptions or who were accepted on the previous application phase have the ability to use it.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Cocaine said:

I want to get invited to buy the rust hack and I know it's not easy. I just want to ask the accepted member about the hack using experience. How is the hack?

You need to be present, help people, be a good guy.. good luck :)

Hey, I think I have found the best solution for you. Instead of asking for an invited member to share there experience. If you didn't know there is a feedback section which provides tons of reviews about blacksectors cheats: csgo, pubg and rust. You can easily find good rust reviews there which invited memebrs have posted.  I will provide the link for you, so you can check it out. 

https://blacksector.solutions/forum/23-feedbacks/

Hope this answers your question to whether if the cheat is worth waiting for it.

-GamingLxg

Edited by GamingLxg
  • Like 1

On 2018/4/10 at 8:32 AM, GamingLxg said:

Hey, I think I have found the best solution for you. Instead of asking for an invited member to share there experience. If you didn't know there is a feedback section which provides tons of reviews about blacksectors cheats: csgo, pubg and rust. You can easily find good rust reviews there which invited memebrs have posted.  I will provide the link for you, so you can check it out. 

https://blacksector.solutions/forum/23-feedbacks/

Hope this answers your question to whether if the cheat is worth waiting for it.

-GamingLxg

thank you so much.

On 2018/4/7 at 12:07 AM, andilior said:

Applications for Rust are currently claosed.But it's cheat worth waiting for it .

So, nobody can use the cheat now? Or it's not offered for anybody else excepted the invited members?