Rust hwid banned

jesperdavis

because you got CPUID ban, eac banning for cpuid on fortnite and now added this here.

3 ways to bypass autobans:

1. buy new processor

2. spoof cpuid & hwid, but first you need get a working cpu spoofer (free 100% not working)

3. use virtual machine to play

as i said, they're banning for cpu id, ago only for disk's, now theyre probably banning for disk+cpuid or only cpuid, because normal hwid spoofers stopped working. For working cpuid spoofers we need only wait. I think 1 month max and some peoples bypass auto bans from eac, like the disk bans, hwid bans. What human create, human can bypass.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2018 at 2:40 PM, MrRemix007 said:

because you got CPUID ban, eac banning for cpuid on fortnite and now added this here.

1. buy new processor

2. spoof cpuid & hwid, but first you need get a working cpu spoofer (free 100% not working)

This is dumb, why are you giving people advice when everything you say is total bullshit.
There is NO cpu serial. CPUs do not have a serial number functionality. The only exception is PIROM in Xeons.

Heres my advice to you, next time before giving false/dumb advice, reverse EAC, find where they get the data and hook/modify that, or 2 .. hook how they calculate/generate the hwid and modify that.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 10:40 PM, MrRemix007 said:

1. buy new processor

CPUID bans arnt in place as of right now, it is only HWID (ram, gpu, and hdd/ssd) 

good luck please tell me if you find a solution I would be happy to know

On 4/5/2018 at 2:36 PM, jesperdavis said:

Hi I use to spoof my hwid and cheat in rust and my hwid spoofer is no longer working does anyone has a good spoofer that will work as I get banned within 20 mins