Series Recommendation

Torvi

Touch, The 100, Viking, Prison Break, The End Of The Fucking World, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, La casa de papel, Under the dome, Dynastie Peaky Blinders, 13 reasons why, Black Mirror, Sons Of Anarchy, Orange is the new black, Misfit 

In red = you MUST watch !

Edited by Qyrie
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Qyrie said:

Touch, The 100, Viking, Prison Break, The End Of The Fucking World, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, La casa de papel, Under the dome, Dynastie Peaky Blinders, 13 reasons why, Black Mirror, Sons Of Anarchy, Orange is the new black, Misfit 

In red = you MUST watch !

I've seen La casa de papel, it's AWESOME. I will have a look at Prision Break.

21 minutes ago, ZoomV1 said:

Highly recommend Prison Break, GREAT show. I was sad they discontinued it for awhile but then they made a new season and now i'm sad again. 

I heard they are going to make another season and actors said yes too so don’t be sad xD

26 minutes ago, ZoomV1 said:

Highly recommend Prison Break, GREAT show. I was sad they discontinued it for awhile but then they made a new season and now i'm sad again. 

If you have time have a look at "La casa de papel". I'm spanish so I don't know if the translation is good enought or just has subtitles.

10 minutes ago, Torvi said:

If you have time have a look at "La casa de papel". I'm spanish so I don't know if the translation is good enought or just has subtitles.

Alright, i'll definitely check it out.