PUBG Monthly Cost?

ZoomV1

• Staff
4 minutes ago, Notorious said:

Is there a buy-in for invites, or do you have to get invited beforehand? 

I'm curious about the Rust and PUBG cheats and getting into one of their slots, is bribe a thing? o.O

Only trusted users will be invited and once invited you have to pay on the spot or you lose the invite.

There is currently no slots but a very strict invite possibility. 

How to become a trusted user:

• Be active
  • Be nice
  • Be helpful
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Notorious said:

Ai ai sir, will do my best :$

:) I think PUBG has a 100 euro start up fee because getting major kills in a match=more coins=more crates=money from selling things on the market. Since PUBG is a game where you can make money for winning they might charge you for that...Only my guess and thoughts though.

3 hours ago, ZoomV1 said:

:) I think PUBG has a 100 euro start up fee because getting major kills in a match=more coins=more crates=money from selling things on the market. Since PUBG is a game where you can make money for winning they might charge you for that...Only my guess and thoughts though.

Urgh no, that’s not the reason for it. But funny way to think about it 

On 22-3-2018 at 6:24 PM, ZoomV1 said:

Yeah I wasn't completely sure but it was just a thought. Do you know why they have a start up fee?

Why wouldn't they? Most cheats on the market are way way more expensive so why no start up fee? People keep paying so also no reason to remove it.

Rust in this case is good, I know enough cheats that like like 50/40 euro a month.

Im not sure if im right but I think so.

• Like 1