What games do you play the most?

FACE

Wdup mates, what are your top 3 games and how long have you been playing them? What rank are you?

For mine - 
1. Fortnite, 4.0kda playing since Mid-October.
2. League, Quit after 9th ban around a month ago, always floated around D5.
3. Really loved Terraria, finished/maxed out the entire game within a week or two. Slept very little during that time, was a TON of fun...

^^ No particular order for me.

Don't play too much CS:GO, though my bro/friends are insanely good at it so I play every now and then to get carried.
Havent played Rust since the big hack-patch around April, but still love the game.
Did enjoy PUBG quite a lot until Fortnite came out, the building aspect really won the game over for me.

Edited by FACE

League Of Legends > got Master 3 times in 7 month without any  bans with LCS (LeagueCoreShine) 

Got GlobalElite with BlackSector full CSGO

Now got 600 hours without ban with Rust hack (not blacksector I wait an invitation)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qyrie said:

League Of Legends > got Master 3 times in 7 month without any  bans with LCS (LeagueCoreShine) 

Got GlobalElite with BlackSector full CSGO

Now got 600 hours without ban with Rust hack (not blacksector I wait an invitation)

Ah nice, didn't know of any reputable scripting sites but ill keep that one in mind to try out if I ever play again.

Lit CSGO rank, and damn that's a lot of rust hours xD

Damn didn't know Arma was still a thing really.

4 hours ago, Wirez said:

Rust,CSGO , BDO really 

What's BDO?

5 hours ago, luzzi said:
9 hours ago, Trembo said:

Rust, PUBG and GTA V FiveM

along with just the basics GTA, ARMA and basically most games you could think of B|

What's the main appeal for GTA right now? Any mods that are hot in particular, like racing, role play etc.?

2 hours ago, FACE said:

Damn didn't know Arma was still a thing really.

What's BDO?

What's the main appeal for GTA right now? Any mods that are hot in particular, like racing, role play etc.?

BDO is black desert online its a Korean mmo

1 hour ago, Wirez said:

BDO is black desert online its a Korean mmo

Looked it up a bit, many comments saying you have to spend a ton of hours to progress in the game (imo that makes a pretty good mmo). Seems pretty cool. 

2 hours ago, Trembo said:

Role play

Always loved role play vids, and have role played in ARMA I think a loong time ago. Hope to try it out on GTA sometime

4 hours ago, Penguin100 said:

Right now just CS:GO and fortnite, haven’t got enough gaming time for any other games at the moment. Would like to try rust and pubg eventually though 

Fortnite +1

3 hours ago, MerkDem said:

Rust,

Rust,

Rust,

I like to farm 

Natural born slave

3 hours ago, Sorter said:

Rust, heroes & generals, CS GO

Looked up a bit of heroes & generals gameplay, pretty good graphics, laughed a bit when this german soldier player just ends up grabbing this bicycle to get to some building LMAO