[PUBG Related] Speedhack

RouterRage

Question

Hello staff members. I was wondering if the PUBG cheat you guys are currently developing got any sort of speed hack?                                                                                                                          Alright thats it thanks

// RouterRage

Edited by RouterRage

5 answers to this question

• Staff
4 hours ago, RouterRage said:

Hello staff members. I was wondering if the PUBG cheat you guys are currently developing got any sort of speed hack?                                                                                                                          Alright thats it thanks

// RouterRage

As of right now, there is no speedhack. We might being adding new features in the near future

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xM0nster said:

With cheats I like playing as "legit" as possible. Although I wouldn't mind a speedhack as a feature, I think the #1 priority should be the testing/development of the current features.

Yea I prefer legit too, but in case I got invited and I decided to rage with a few accounts then it would be cool to have a speed hack haha, but I don't really mind :)

13 hours ago, mrtrademaster said:

As of right now, there is no speedhack. We might being adding new features in the near future

Sounds good, thanks for the quick response :)