Is PUBG Detected?

zuperman

Question

I want to be able to use the cheat for a month or two without getting banned. There was a thread where 2 people said they had gotten banned, even when playing with legit playstyles. Can I just get an answer instead of my question deleted?

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

I have played for 3 weeks now with no bans. The people complaining about bans don't know how to play legit, I have an average adr of 800, with 6 kd. and I haven't been banned once. Cheat is fine just learn how to use it correctly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zuperman said:

I want to be able to use the cheat for a month or two without getting banned. There was a thread where 2 people said they had gotten banned, even when playing with legit playstyles. Can I just get an answer instead of my question deleted?

y can't use aimbot

8 hours ago, zuperman said:

the battleeye is not detecting, what get people baned are the reports, 24Hours baned are okay.