How02 Appreciation Thread

distort

This guy single handedly:

- runs this website

- reverses engineers games to create simple to use and awesome cheats with heaps of features, all whilst being at a good price

-bypasses the best anti cheat services in the world at this time

- allows us to pause our subscriptions at request

- provides comprehensive support if we are having problems with it

This has provided me with countless of hours worth of entertainment and I just wanted to acknowledge his efforts, I cant imagine the amount of time and research that went into creating this service for people to enjoy, and you have inspired me to learn to program myself :)

Edited by Maths
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, venom026 said:

Hi Maths,

This is such a wonderful Appreciation Thread for @how02.

Respect of the ONE MAN ARMY.

His hardwork and dedication really shows off while I use BSS Cheat to eradicate hackers from CS:GO Scene here in India.

Thanks and regards,
VeNoM 026

I live in Australia, and for some reason I always get into indian / Asian lobbies and the other night, I trolled an Indian man so hard using blacksector that he literally smashed his keyboard against his desk lmao you could hear the keys falling onto his desk...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maths said:

I live in Australia, and for some reason I always get into indian / Asian lobbies and the other night, I trolled an Indian man so hard using blacksector that he literally smashed his keyboard against his desk lmao you could hear the keys falling onto his desk...

Ha ha ha...!!!
Crazy Gamers...!!!

• Like 1