Black Sector PUBG Review

sendnodes

Hi,sendnodes here ..I will review the Black Sector Hack for PUBG

Disclaimer: As the developers said before each user have different PC configuration therefore the experience of using the hack differs.

Compatibility [???]

As an AMD cpu user I was looking for a pubg hack to use, most of the cheats around are either detected or only works for Intel CPU I was so glad I have stumbled upon a thread about this BSS cheat provider. I decided to purchase a  week sub and the review will be based on that, however I will not discuss about detection, safety etc other long time users can vouch for that since my playtime is short and can be considered irrelevant, I however will review the features that I find very satisfying.
I have several problems during the playing time, mainly because of PC configurations.

Item & Player ESP[10/10]

I literally was blown away with the esp features.It has a wide range of customization available from key binds to filters I can't ask enough the only thing that of course makes it hard is the amount of text that will occupy your screen at some points(that's where keybinds come handy) and the performance impact upon rendering many info on your screen but that's to be expected when using esp.
Another neat feature the grenade esp is lit, however I played PUBG lite(free version of pubg) and the grenade throwing there has built in timer
it will be so good if the cheat also have that countdown timer.

Aimbot[9/10]

The prediction is good, I hit shots that are around 10-200 meters with decent accuracy and prediction, I use the aimbot for long range sniping, the bot have a tendency to aim higher on the head so a good temporary solution is to have 2 bones enabled chest and head and by simply pulling the aim down a bit will switch the snap point pretty handy stuff.Again plenty of customization and settings that make the bot's behaviour more human like but definitely can be improved more.

Community[10/10]

One thing I like to add is the pleasant community black sector have established. Admins and staffs are very responsive and members are not toxic.Chatbox feature is a plus.

Now if you made it here reading my review what the heck are you still doing ? Go buy some subscription ffs! :P

giphy.gif

• Like 2