HWID spoofer?

evanrust123

3 minutes ago, evanrust123 said:

I have been banned and need a spoofer. However I cant use the one sold here because it dosent show up on the buy list. Any ideas?

You need to buy something before you can see hwid spooffer

5 minutes ago, how02 said:

You need to close the spoofer

I bought a key from a reseller. he provided me with a loader. When I run it I put in the key he provided me and then I inject the cheat. I was hwid banned so I was told to buy something here to get access to the SPOOFER. Now when I run the spoofer, then try and inject it says your loader is already running.

Edited by evanrust123

15 minutes ago, evanrust123 said:

I bought a key from a reseller. he provided me with a loader. When I run it I put in the key he provided me and then I inject the cheat. I was hwid banned so I was told to buy something here to get access to the SPOOFER. Now when I run the spoofer, then try and inject it says your loader is already running.

As I said, you need to close the spoofer before trying to inject a cheat.

51 minutes ago, how02 said:

Please restart your computer it will solve this problem

Just tried it over again did not work. There has to be something we can so. To be clear both of my loaders are in the same directory. i am spoofing, closing spoofer then trying to inject cheat. No luck.....

The spoofer dont come up in the loader? I had this too first time using the cheat, i found out i had to "ORDER" the spoofer, but the spoofer is free for already customers. Click on "store on top of the page and then click on "MISC" and then click on HWID spoofer and Order it first, it wont appear in loader before you do this.

4 minutes ago, Uberino69 said:

The spoofer dont come up in the loader? I had this too first time using the cheat, i found out i had to "ORDER" the spoofer, but the spoofer is free for already customers. Click on "store on top of the page and then click on "MISC" and then click on HWID spoofer and Order it first, it wont appear in loader before you do this.

Yo clearly did not read what I said. Im not a invite user I went through a reseller. i have two loaders. You guys have one.... Please read the thread. i have to use 2 loaders for rust.

5 hours ago, Uberino69 said:

You need to get it again from the store.

6 hours ago, evanrust123 said:

Just tried it over again did not work. There has to be something we can so. To be clear both of my loaders are in the same directory. i am spoofing, closing spoofer then trying to inject cheat. No luck.....

Can you still login to the username/forum loader after spoofing your hwid ?

2 hours ago, how02 said:

Вы должны получить его снова из магазина.

Можете ли вы войти в систему под именем пользователя / загрузчиком форума после подмены вашего hwid?

No, I already wrote about this to you in PM :)