Help/info would be appreciated.

stezz

Without linking me to any private posts ( because im technically a public user ).... could someone provide a reliable tutorial for resetting HWID after a rust ban...

I don't mind losing all data on pc.

backstory: I hacked rust in june of 2016, then stopped shortly after. then, I got banned a long while after (today).

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS BAN, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACKSECTOR PRODUCTS......their cheat is 100% secure as far as i know and do not want to discourage anyone from investing

• Upvote 1

Step 1) Uninstall rust and steam (backup any other of your games).

Step 1.5) Delete any and every eac / rust / facepunch related folder.

Step 2) Open regedit and delete all "Facepunch" and "easyanticheat" registries. After a few searches you'll find them all.

Step 3) Delete your "guid" in your registry.

Step 4) Reinstall steam and rust.

Step 5) Use A residential VPN for modded / community servers that are not official FP, else use a normal vpn for FP servers.

This is what Arithmo said. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, shiro said:

Step 1) Uninstall rust and steam (backup any other of your games).

Step 1.5) Delete any and every eac / rust / facepunch related folder.

Step 2) Open regedit and delete all "Facepunch" and "easyanticheat" registries. After a few searches you'll find them all.

Step 3) Delete your "guid" in your registry.

Step 4) Reinstall steam and rust.

Step 5) Use A residential VPN for modded / community servers that are not official FP, else use a normal vpn for FP servers.

This is what Arithmo said. 

Thanks, really appreciate it.