Recoil scrips?

Notorious

Hey, i was wondering if anyone know of any legit recoilscrips still around? 

I've found a few threads about software coded in C++ which drags your cursor down when pressing Mouse1, but it seems kinda useless to me. 

Are scripts still even a thing since they started banning for it?

I would like to get more information about it, considering it might be a while til i get my hands on the cheat itself.

If you have any helpful links or code to share, it would be much appreciated

I'm not looking for logitech scrips, since i dont have a logitech mouse. 

Edited by Notorious

• Staff
10 minutes ago, Notorious said:

any legit recoilscrips

10 minutes ago, Notorious said:

I've found a few threads about software coded in C++ which drags your cursor down when pressing Mouse1, but it seems kinda useless to me.

The point of a recoil script is to drag your mouse down for you and if it 

11 minutes ago, Notorious said:

seems kinda useless to [you].

Then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, mrtrademaster said:

The point of a recoil script is to drag your mouse down for you and if it 

Then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Woah, calm down calm down. FeelsBadMan

What i meant was, it seemed to be poorly coded and didnt have the best reviews. I should've explained that a bit more before posting. 

Now thats cleared out of the way, back to the main question. 

Are they still a thing, and where could i possibly find out more about it? Kappa

There are quite a few software based ones around at the moment that work quite well, I have been using one for around 2 months without issue. I can't link them but you can find them with a google search just check the known cheat sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh I'm really wishing for a less obvious No Recoil for rust, I mean Something like a script or something like RCS from csgo... Shooting a Staight line is kind of obvious. Anyway if you want a good script try out Legit-Helpers

A few buddies and I have been using recoil scripts w/ our Logitech mouse and 2 of them already got banned from the "Report" feature on Rust..

Watch out man, the popular community servers on Rust have a ton of moderators nowadays.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 11:19 PM, Nemesis said:

A few buddies and I have been using recoil scripts w/ our Logitech mouse and 2 of them already got banned from the "Report" feature on Rust..

Watch out man, the popular community servers on Rust have a ton of moderators nowadays. 

What if I record a unique one for myself? Is it still a reason to ban?

• 2 weeks later...