hello.
I have seen a lot of people asking how to get cheap rust key/account so I decided to make this tutorial on how I get cheap rust keys

1.  for this method will need a VPN I would recommend vyprvpn it's free and it has a lot of locations any VPN works 
  2.  we are going to get Rust Steam Key RU/CIS from g2a they are around 13$
  3.  create a new steam account or use an existing account. 
  4.  exit steam since the Rust key is RU/CIS means that we need to choose a location within CIS or RU on your VPN 
  5.  after connecting to a country in CIS or RU you can open steam again and use the Rust Steam Key

I hope this helped you, this is my personal preference :D

13 minutes ago, Snn said:

whit rust not being in beta any more g2a prices have gone up it used to be 7$

True, But I think on Steamby you probably will still find them cheaper all tough there prices have increased as well.

36 minutes ago, lokidoki said:

True, But I think on Steamby you probably will still find them cheaper all tough there prices have increased as well.

Yea steamby.ru you can buy rust with an account for 500 rubles which the conversion to USD is $8.62. It's a very solid deal and I would 100% choose it over g2a

5 hours ago, Snn said:

hello.
I have seen a lot of people asking how to get cheap rust key/account so I decided to make this tutorial on how I get cheap rust keys

1.  for this method will need a VPN I would recommend vyprvpn it's free and it has a lot of locations any VPN works 
  2.  we are going to get Rust Steam Key RU/CIS from g2a they are around 13$
  3.  create a new steam account or use an existing account. 
  4.  exit steam since the Rust key is RU/CIS means that we need to choose a location within CIS or RU on your VPN 
  5.  after connecting to a country in CIS or RU you can open steam again and use the Rust Steam Key

I hope this helped you, this is my personal preference :D

seems like Steamby.ru is the cheapest by far, now I feel dumb for making this g2a tutorial

the cheapest i know of is http://plati.ru if you wanna pay with russian bank transfer and get gifted russian copy of the game u can get it realy cheap. and if you want to pay paypal for global account you can get that cheaper than the most other sites. and everything between is allso possible. just make sure that you buy from people with atleast 3 digit sale numbers and 4 digits to be sure.