Rust hack

PAPASU1888

Question

22 answers to this question

I hope its not an invite system, well maybe atleast slotted, Personally Ive been trying to get into other sites for the cheat but its invite only and really a no one llike me has no chance to get in, so hopefully it will be slot limited where we can pre order to get a slot, I understand  the invite system but when u have no connections its hard to get into the cheats and theres no way i could ever use them, but whatever blacksector will do is their decision and we all have to deal with it. Im not the type of person that posts reguarly on forums to get noticed or make friends, i just buy cheats after going thru the features and reviews

On 2/26/2017 at 1:32 PM, Dex said:

Hopefully the Rust hack will be invite only. Open to the public will only make it detected every week :/

no, it wouldnt, bss developers are always on task looking for privacy, they have had rust cheat in development for 4-5 months, maybe even longer.

• Downvote 2

On 2/26/2017 at 3:56 PM, dusugerkuk said:

no, it wouldnt, bss developers are always on task looking for privacy, they have had rust cheat in development for 4-5 months, maybe even longer.

You can't be too sure. Name a cheat provider out in the public doing well. Most successful Rust hacks are invite only, for obvious reason. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2017 at 4:12 AM, Dex said:

You can't be too sure. Name a cheat provider out in the public doing well. Most successful Rust hacks are invite only, for obvious reason. 

+1

Hope blacksector keep it invite only :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 02/03/2017 at 1:12 PM, Dex said:

I agree that it should be slot based, however from a business point of view there needs to be a balance of profit / time spent on the hack.

I hope its slot based but we'll have to wait and see what the plan is.

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2017 at 11:22 PM, Deveraux said:

I agree that it should be slot based, however from a business point of view there needs to be a balance of profit / time spent on the hack.

I hope its slot based but we'll have to wait and see what the plan is.

I Mean that is true but you also gotta think that they're receiving multiple donations a day all of that should be balancing enough,but im sure they'll make the right decision whether its public or private

would love it to be slotted, or have an admin PM to see what i can do about getting myself on the Invite list, as im a very loyal and will be a long term paying/donating customer who has been playing fps and games alike since the late 90's

i understand the need to keep them clean and working, i would just love the chance to be a regular and work on my popularity and the rest of it as i go along.

If an admin or high ranked inner circle member could pm me with some advice on becoming / getting invited id be all ears and keen to go through the initiations :)

The rust hack will be sold within a few weeks, unless something goes wrong or they want to prolong beta. In all end, we should leave the staff alone to make their decisions until it is released. No one can say whether or not it will be invite-only, slotted, or public sub.... for all the new-commers reading this, don't private message people asking for invites.