Pirated Windows. Go or No Go

dimitri26

Question

I recently had trouble with a cs go cheat provider, due to the fact i have a pirated version of windows installed. They actually are not supporting Pirated Windows with their Loader.
Is this a problem for Blacksector as well?
Quite intrested in buying CsGo Hack, need to know this upfront!
thanks.

10 answers to this question

• Staff
4 minutes ago, dimitri26 said:

I recently had trouble with a cs go cheat provider, due to the fact i have a pirated version of windows installed. They actually are not supporting Pirated Windows with their Loader.
Is this a problem for Blacksector as well?
Quite intrested in buying CsGo Hack, need to know this upfront!
thanks.

A pirated version of windows should work fine with our cheat.

If Microsoft is watching we (blacksector) do not condone the use of crack, pirated or hacked versions/copies of windows or any product related to Microsoft.

• Upvote 1

I dont understand, I had a similar problem, but fix it to be able to fully update the Windows pirate through the Windows Update. Maybe you have not activated your Windows well, and it lacks updates. See if the end of downloading are installed well. GL :)

Edited by f4k3r

It's due to not having proper updates, so instead of providing service to the cheat costumer u tell them to get legit windows. Why? bcuz sometimes some of the cracked windows block updates and costumer will ask million questions.  Some kernel based cheats need certain update of windows etc etc.