Help please, created an account and it dissapeared

ffsman

Hi, I just registered here and bought a CSGO full package for a month. I added it to cart, payed with bitcoins, and then clicked on the "go back to the merchant while the transaction is confirmed". And when I went back I was just sent back to the payment page and I was like logged out. It said I'd receive a confirmation email but I got none, and now if I try to login it doesn't let me and says there's no account with this email registered... same thing happens when I try to "remember password"... 

This is SO weird, I really don't know what to do. I made this account on another email to ask this. I have screenshots I took now of the tab I had open with the payment, and also copied all the bitcoin addresses and transactions in case something went wrong, so I can provide proof I've paid and everything. Any help? Thanks.

5 hours ago, ffsman said:

Hi, I just registered here and bought a CSGO full package for a month. I added it to cart, payed with bitcoins, and then clicked on the "go back to the merchant while the transaction is confirmed". And when I went back I was just sent back to the payment page and I was like logged out. It said I'd receive a confirmation email but I got none, and now if I try to login it doesn't let me and says there's no account with this email registered... same thing happens when I try to "remember password"... 

This is SO weird, I really don't know what to do. I made this account on another email to ask this. I have screenshots I took now of the tab I had open with the payment, and also copied all the bitcoin addresses and transactions in case something went wrong, so I can provide proof I've paid and everything. Any help? Thanks.

I've confirmed your payment, you should now be able to login with your original account.

• Upvote 1