Rust

Thatflame

Question

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, koshaan said:

It will come at some point, but the security needs a bit of work. At the moment PUBG is the number 1 priority, and only when PUBG is running stable, Rust and EAC will get attention.

Affirmative! Totally understandable, I'll probably give PUBG another go whenever the hack is up. I own PUBG, but only played a few times can't seem to get into it.

...but then again, hacks always make things a lot more fun, haha.

• Upvote 1

Seems like if there was a possibility of buying / testing it, then the staff members would already let us know about it, so just keep chilling :)

The only good news is that as Mar1k's said they are gonna finally release a hack for Rust pretty soon

That's great news - I joined this forum specifically for the Rust cheats, they look great!

In the mean-time I managed to try out the CSGO cheats and I was well impressed.

BlackSector definitely have me sold and I'll continue supporting them with their expansion into games and development.

1 hour ago, GoodFella said:

That's great news - I joined this forum specifically for the Rust cheats, they look great!

In the mean-time I managed to try out the CSGO cheats and I was well impressed.

BlackSector definitely have me sold and I'll continue supporting them with their expansion into games and development.

Same here, dude. I have joined BlackSector because they had literally the best cheat for Rust and I'm still missing it :(

Although I have never tried their CS:GO hack, but judging by the reviews it's also pretty nice software for cheating

1 hour ago, koshaan said:

The Rust users are mainly old customers of the cheat, when it was available to purchase, who have just extended their subscription until now. It is not for sale at the moment

Yeah, I'll be buying subscription when it is available tho - cannot wait!

1 hour ago, koshaan said:

The Rust users are mainly old customers of the cheat, when it was available to purchase, who have just extended their subscription until now. It is not for sale at the moment

In any case, thanks for the info, now I at least stopped asking myself: "Where tf did they get the hack, if it is not for sale yet?" lol

• Staff
1 hour ago, GoodFella said:

Yeah, I'll be buying subscription when it is available tho - cannot wait!

45 minutes ago, gerton said:

In any case, thanks for the info, now I at least stopped asking myself: "Where tf did they get the hack, if it is not for sale yet?" lol

It will come at some point, but the security needs a bit of work. At the moment PUBG is the number 1 priority, and only when PUBG is running stable, Rust and EAC will get attention.