Web Design recommendations

feelSmooth

Hello BSS Community,

I wanted to share my recommendations (ideas) to (in my opinion) make the Website Design better.

Basically It's just some small things wich bothers me.

1. On the "Media" section there are no videos. The customers should (in my opinion) see what they are going to buy and the best way (in my opinion) is with a Video.

2. The Pictures are really small (you have to right click and open new tab) to fix this there are 2 options wich come up into my mind. Example

•  2.1 (Easy Method) Click on the Picture(s) and a new tab opens.
  •  2.2 (HTML Method) If you Click on the Picture(s) it will open a new "pop up" without opening a new tab. Example

That's all.

Thanks for Reading this and keep in mind that this is my opinion.

Happy Cheating.

- feelSmooth

Edited by feelSmooth
grammatical fail.

• Staff
1 hour ago, feelSmooth said:

Hello BSS Community,

I wanted to share my recommendations (ideas) to (in my opinion) make the Website Design better.

Basically It's just some small things wich bothers me.

1. On the "Media" section there are no videos. The customers should (in my opinion) see what they are going to buy and the best way (in my opinion) is with a Video.

2. The Pictures are really small (you have to right click and open new tab) to fix this there are 2 options wich come up into my mind. Example

•  2.1 (Easy Method) Click on the Picture(s) and a new tab opens.
  •  2.2 (HTML Method) If you Click on the Picture(s) it will open a new "pop up" without opening a new tab. Example

That's all.

Thanks for Reading this and keep in mind that this is my opinion.

Happy Cheating.

- feelSmooth

Since the videos in media are not official bss pubg videos we are not to keen on putting them there.

Currently this forum is a template, option 2.1 would be the easiest method but it will look ugly.

We will see wut we can do, but for now you can check out our media here: https://blacksector.solutions/forum/64-media/

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, mrtrademaster said:

Since the videos in media are not official bss pubg videos we are not to keen on putting them there.

Currently this forum is a template, option 2.1 would be the easiest method but it will look ugly.

We will see wut we can do, but for now you can check out our media here: https://blacksector.solutions/forum/64-media/

Allright, thanks for the response. Looking forward to see preview of the future design :)