PUBG Tips And Tricks

UniqueOrn

This post was originally an answer to THIS question. But I figured that it could help other members aswell, so I am starting this thread. I will keep it updated if more usefull things come to my mind.

I would advise you, just to play the game whenever you can. Like everything in real life, you have to practice a lot to get good at it.

So here are a few good tips and tricks for beginners:

1. Don't spend too much time looting, if you are new to the game. This will get you killed by the circle most of the time.
  2. Don't parachute to a place where no one else goes, because that way you will waste too much time and you won't engage in gunfights.
  3. Don't be a coward and hide when you hear gunfire. Run towards it instead. Engage in fights whenever you can to improve your aim & survivability. (You'll die often, but it will pay off)
  4. Watch the zone and always try to outskirt it while you are looking for a good position, like a ridge or dip. Once you have found a good position, stay there and wait for the late running enemys to come towards you.
  5. Be patient. Don't start shooting unless you are sure that you can hit and take out your target.
  6. Don't panic if you are being shot at. In fact you will hear 2 different sounds If a enemy player is shooting at you. Since all weapons (except the VSS) are super sonic, you will hear the bullet whizzing past you, before you hear the actual gunshot. The 2nd sound is the players gunshot and therefore leads to the correct direction.
  • Upvote 1