[CSGO FULL] Garry's Review

Garry

I Purchased the CS:GO FULL hack a few days ago and been trying them out and loving them so far.

Price 10/10

The hack is 12.00 EUR / month and that is a good price for a Well made hack that RH has.

GUI 10/10

The GUI is very unique and I have never seen that style of a GUI ever and really like it.

ESP 10/10

The Wall hacks are very clean and you can configure it anyway that you like.

Rage 10/10

There is no Rage so that won't get me banned!!

Trigger Bot 8/10

I hardly use Trigger Bot but the time I used it was glitchy but I'm guessing it was my settings.

Skin Changer 8/10

The Skin Changer works perfectly. I would like to have it only the skins for the guns that are in the game would appear instead of every skin.

Aimbot 10/10

The Aimbot is very well made, I had many hacks previously and i have to say this aimbot is the most legit and fun to use.

Overall I give the hacks a 9/10 they were amazing for me so far and have been called out for hacks only a minimal times would recommend these hacks to whoever who does not have them.  I wanna thank the DEV team for making these hacks so good and so far been really pleased with my time here.

Edited by Garry
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 5:14 AM, Chorzzz said:

Good review, this is the one of the best csgo hack i've ever seen tbh like it very much too;)

If u think this best CS:GO hack you ты мудак, какой топ бл* чамсы нету соунд есп нету, лучьше миднайт за 300р купить который 100% лучьше етого гавна L)

• Downvote 2

On 5/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, tweet228 said:

If u think this best CS:GO hack you ты мудак, какой топ бл* чамсы нету соунд есп нету, лучьше миднайт за 300р купить который 100% лучьше етого гавна L)

oh man dont talk about russain cheats, its pretty bad and C+P. Even it was detected before. I know only 3 good RU cheats for CSGO and midnight not one of them.

BlackSector made for legit play and you have very low risks for ban.

On 5/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, banek192 said:

oh man dont talk about russain cheats, its pretty bad and C+P. Even it was detected before. I know only 3 good RU cheats for CSGO and midnight not one of them.

BlackSector made for legit play and you have very low risks for ban.

Ванёк, миднайт не паста) и русские читы топ для легита р8

• Downvote 3