the chinese will pressure admins to ban you

SultryPleasure

FYI to the members here, i can't use the chat box or send direct messages anymore. this is after i mentioned the china virus, and the chinese communist party heavily targeting trump, his supporters, and making efforts to bring down the US in general. those who know, know. the chinese have unlimited power here, so if you mentioned anything they don't like, and they call you a racist, you are on thin ice and the next thing they do is lobby the admin to take actions against you. 

i wish to delete this topic because it is more important for me to remain a member in case pubg returns, than to warn random customers about the chinese methods to silence criticism of the CCP, or whatever else. i do not stand by the previous comments in this thread, or the title. 

On 2020/8/29 at PM7点32分, SultryPleasure said:

我希望删除该主题,因为对于pubg返回的情况,对我而言,保持会员身份比警告随机客户有关用中文方法消除对CCP或其他方面的批评更为重要。我不支持该主题中的先前评论或标题。 

This does not happen as a Chinese distributor. Similarly, as a friend of the administrator, we only care about cheating to make the user experience better. Instead of focusing on racial discrimination.