PUBG black Suspected of being detected

Yebunengmei

I renewed my monthly card today, but used a new client. This client would not disappear after it was opened. Then, even though I had just opened it and had not officially started the game, I was detected in the training ground for suspected use of illegal programs, and then I was blocked for 24 hours!

I used it for a month and didn't have this problem.

Then I reinstalled the system, waited 4 hours, and tested it again on the training ground, still being detected

card number: 89XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXRT

The loader no longer deletes itself, as it is no longer necessary.

It looks like you are HWID banned, you can confirm this by trying to play without injecting the cheat.

I have replaced the hardware information and tested for 2 hours without turning on assistance. There was no problem, but after changing the account and turning on black play for half an hour, I was prompted to detect a hacker program and banned for 24 hours

On my computer, I used another account to open Black, and then turned off the auto aim, so that I can always use it, and no external assistance is detected.

But if I turn on auto-aim, it will be detected within half an hour. Is it my computer's problem? I used it for a month before and nothing happened, but after I chose to renew, this problem occurred.

22 hours ago, Yebunengmei said:

On my computer, I used another account to open Black, and then turned off the auto aim, so that I can always use it, and no external assistance is detected.

But if I turn on auto-aim, it will be detected within half an hour. Is it my computer's problem? I used it for a month before and nothing happened, but after I chose to renew, this problem occurred.

There may be a problem with the Aimbot causing 24H bans. I'm working on it and will make an update soon.

RCS seems fully detect now, even set low.  (Before I could set low and be o.k.).

Maybe it seems, dev have increased frequency of 24H ban with this latest update, for macro/aim stuff...   Or maybe it just take some time to reset the AI tracking statistics....  good luck in your work.  Thanks How02 for checking these things.  Certainly the dev is doing more interesting things to automate the 24h.

Edited by stamina

I've made an update to the Aimbot, it should reduce the number of 24H and 72H bans, hopefully also stop the random developer bans that started happening a few days ago.

DTC 8/23/2024.  This is not just BSS but seem to target everybody else too.   The game of cat and mouse continues!   Lucky me I was doing other things and not playing PUBG this week :-)   

2 hours ago, stamina said:

DTC 8/23/2024.  This is not just BSS but seem to target everybody else too.   The game of cat and mouse continues!   Lucky me I was doing other things and not playing PUBG this week :-)   

I don't know about other cheats, but this update specifically targeted us.