Paypal

Jebou

Why paypal is still not working, its been ages already... Im not going to use bitcoin it garbage, when I proceed to check out it just says " your card is not one of the accepted cards, add another card" and this is only when trying to pay from blacksector, I have no problem using paypal on any other site or anything and used it while ago even. Would be easier if u had discord or something and maybe could just do manual payments through discord... dunno but fix ur paypal..

On 12/29/2019 at 11:38 PM, Jebou said:

Why paypal is still not working, its been ages already... Im not going to use bitcoin it garbage, when I proceed to check out it just says " your card is not one of the accepted cards, add another card" and this is only when trying to pay from blacksector, I have no problem using paypal on any other site or anything and used it while ago even. Would be easier if u had discord or something and maybe could just do manual payments through discord... dunno but fix ur paypal..

It's a well-known problem.
Some users can use paypal, some can't.

19 hours ago, Badshaxx said:

It's a well-known problem.
Some users can use paypal, some can't.

how02 said they dont accept credit card and debit... wow... must add to paypal balance first to be able to buy

• Like 1