A question regarding invites.

sgs101

Hello BSS community, I'm new here, not sure if this is the proper place to ask questions, but I'll take a safe-guess that it's fine. I'm not too familiar with the website so please forgive me if my question is already listed/answered/explained. My question is, how does BSS issue invites to it's members? From what I've see and know, most "private" providers require some form of connection, or extreme loyalty, usually, I see prices range wildly. Thanks for reading!

4 hours ago, jessica2459 said:

rust are invite only, pubg currently close to sale

The post you've sent is well over a year old now, it's super dry, and does not answer any questions, it's almost like; Q. "How can I get invited" A. "You have to get invited". It's just a restatement of the question I've already asked and goes no further. I have a small hunch, I assume BSS isn't selling cheats, rather, they have the cheat for listing to get free visitors. I've rarely seen content from this provider, and I have little hope. Please don't publicly list something that you aren't going to sell.

This isn't towards you Jessica, it's towards BSS. 

49 minutes ago, sgs101 said:

The post you've sent is well over a year old now, it's super dry, and does not answer any questions, it's almost like; Q. "How can I get invited" A. "You have to get invited". It's just a restatement of the question I've already asked and goes no further. I have a small hunch, I assume BSS isn't selling cheats, rather, they have the cheat for listing to get free visitors. I've rarely seen content from this provider, and I have little hope. Please don't publicly list something that you aren't going to sell.

This isn't towards you Jessica, it's towards BSS. 

The csgo cheat and hwid spoofer is public meaning anyone can buy it, PUBG is normally public and available to buy but right now how02 has taken it out of the store to work on the security of it.

Rust is the only product which is private. To purchase this product, it requires an admin to generate an invoice personally for you, you can get achieve this through either being loyal or having connections :) my advice is to just be active around the forums, make friends and be helpful

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1