PayPal Payment Issues.

venom026

On 11/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, Denied said:

You might wanna remove this post, as you are posting all of your info publicly. 

All the information was not there as I checked before posting.
No one can fraud me using the information I had provided in the image which is now removed.
Thanks for the concern. Really appreciate it.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:18 PM, 0xNav said:

Hey,

please add funds to your PayPal account and try again :) Some users are facing issues with paypal payments unfortunately

Hi,

In our country (India) we cannot keep funds in the PayPal Account. Please view the attached image where I have done payments recently using PayPal.

Please help me out.

3 hours ago, Denied said:

Please refrain from posting pictures of your Paypal for privacy reasons.

Are you not able to transfer funds to your balance?

I totally understand the importance of Security & privacy of my PayPal Account so the details provided in the picture are safe for me.

In our country we cannot keep funds in the Balance account. For payments, we can directly pay from cards or bank account.

As you can see in the screenshot attached that after entering all the required card details I'm getting the error which is not allowing me to complete the payment procedure.

Please help me out.

Note: In the screenshot below my full card no. is not shown so there is no threat to security. Personal details will not affect my privacy.

Screenshot_2019-11-27-00-08-00-770_com.android.chrome.png