How to use HWID spoofer

TPxGR

Now I could just be a moron but I bought the HWID spoofer just so I don't get banned on Apex, and I can't figure it out where to actually download and use the fucking thing. All my payments have been confirmed but there's no DL link and nothing I can select in the client when I log in. Help?

1 hour ago, TPxGR said:

Now I could just be a moron but I bought the HWID spoofer just so I don't get banned on Apex, and I can't figure it out where to actually download and use the fucking thing. All my payments have been confirmed but there's no DL link and nothing I can select in the client when I log in. Help?

First of all you have to download our loader here:

You follow the instruction and when you start spoofer you just have to create new profile, which will generate random hardware id information then you press at Apply Profile button and thats it.

36 minutes ago, ViRTUS said:

First of all you have to download our loader here:

You follow the instruction and when you start spoofer you just have to create new profile, which will generate random hardware id information then you press at Apply Profile button and thats it.

So I did that, logged into the loader, but it didn't show my spoofer as an available cheat even though I bought it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...