Types of Bans in PUBG + Question Regarding Staying Safe

variable

Question

Hello, I am thinking about buying the PUBG software however I am a complete beginner.

What types of bans exist in PUBG? I know you can get banned for being too blatant through the 24 hour bans, etc.

How long can you really go legit cheating? If you get lots of reports can you just get banned on the spot regardless of stats/inspection?

Is it worth getting the HWID Spoofer in addition so my main doesn't get banned if an alt gets banned or does this just reduce the security? I don't think the HWID Spoofer has been BattlEye detected but I could be wrong.

Thanks for any help in advance!

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, variable said:

Hello, I am thinking about buying the PUBG software however I am a complete beginner.

What types of bans exist in PUBG? I know you can get banned for being too blatant through the 24 hour bans, etc.

How long can you really go legit cheating? If you get lots of reports can you just get banned on the spot regardless of stats/inspection?

Is it worth getting the HWID Spoofer in addition so my main doesn't get banned if an alt gets banned or does this just reduce the security? I don't think the HWID Spoofer has been BattlEye detected but I could be wrong.

Thanks for any help in advance!

The bans are 90% 24 hours and they come to you if you are reported too mutch (like an incredible amount). The perma bans come if you get a lot of 24 hours ban or if you cheat really hard (example: constantly sniping people 800 meters away). If you cheat not getting kills not more than 300 meters away you are probably fine. using the spoofer is always good because it will protect you from getting hardware ban in case they want to do it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sandman said:

The bans are 90% 24 hours and they come to you if you are reported too mutch (like an incredible amount). The perma bans come if you get a lot of 24 hours ban or if you cheat really hard (example: constantly sniping people 800 meters away). If you cheat not getting kills not more than 300 meters away you are probably fine. using the spoofer is always good because it will protect you from getting hardware ban in case they want to do it.

Thank you, I appreciate the effort put into your response

• Like 1