How do you guys feel about hacking??

jaydoc

People are dicks in rust, and the zergs are retarded, which is why I am looking for cheats. I'm hoping that RH can fix this whole security issue. It really is a great cheat with amazing devs and I can't wait (hopefully) till I get invited. I have been around other sites before and RH definitely takes the cake when it comes to features.

Edited by Edge

On 4/14/2017 at 6:30 PM, Edge said:

People are dicks in rust, and the zergs are retarded, which is why I am looking for cheats. I'm hoping that RH can fix this whole security issue. It really is a great cheat with amazing devs and I can't wait (hopefully) till I get invited. I have been around other sites before and RH definitely takes the cake when it comes to features.

Fair point about the community as well. Most of them are just pure aids, especially the big groups and the Zerg clans. I can't even imagine how the game must be for solo players who play legit. I'd venture to say almost impossible lol. But yeah black sector looks pretty cool, I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to try it. I've been cheating a while but by far this one looks like it has a lot of potential. Idk what's been up the last week or so though, even after freshly formatting and reinstalling windows from scratch and changing everything I've been getting banned a lot. Normally 100-300 hours, now getting ten if I'm  lucky :/

I have hack for csgo, i always do soloque in mm, i'm supreme and have a rly good setting for the cheat people never calls me out, i don't rly feel bad, sometimes when i see an enemy for example: train t-spawn, he is camping in the corner saving as a ct, we are searching for him since we have like 4 people alive, i see him in my wh, i just look at t spawn or go in there and i let him shot me, if you don't go obv cheating is not a bad thing in that game, (since 40% of people are cheating in csgo) i only feel bad when i'm using my hvh settings for TDM or Casual....

20 hours ago, KingScrub said:

Usually play games legit till i get bored of the game because of big zergs other cheaters etc. Then cheating is fun i'm usually fairly nice to solo and duo players giving them shit etc.

Legit playing... 2017, 2016, 2015, 2xxx. Sry, but nope. It was and will be  

• 1 month later...

Hacking is something i really have much interest on and have been scamms so many time by so many rippers but i don't want to give up. How i wish i could contribute my own experience also but i haven't see someone honest to put me through on hacking for my dream on hacking to come true. I am given this website a trial also to see if i will see some we can work together that would put me through and i know salvation is not for free so i am not asking to gain knowledge free im ready to pay for knowledge all what i just need is someone who is sincere and ready to put me through hacking

I played about 1.4k hours in csgo and got to low MG and I just couldn't seem to do better. I started cheating and I manged to get up to smfc easily and then found a passion for rage hacking and that's whats led me to become more 'addicted' to cheating.

Heres my take on cheating/hacking. I use them to have fun not so much to reach higher ranks or become "better". In competative games i like the challange especially when you reach a higher rank soley on your own skill, its satisfying. However being able to relax and still stomp on your enemies is also satisfying (especially with how toxic the rust/csgo community is xD) which is why i like to mix it up. But i dont agree with raging out with the hacks, i like to use ESP which still gives some challange and doesnt ruin the game completely for everyone else. These are just my thoughts on it all, interesting to see others opinions. EleGiggleTriHard

hack usually just to have fun with friends and to get a good rank without putting as much time into the game as much as other people :P.

love hacking, always will, but a game isnt worth cheating on if theres already tons of cheaters/botters ResidentSleeper

• 1 month later...

I will cheat on everygame as long as i can.

I mostly play competitive game like csgo/rainbowsix/PUBG/Rust.

There is always a limit that you can't never go through without hacking.

I don't like getting stressed because of it.

I just want to have fun in game without stress, so to make sure 100% FUN, i would hack everytime.

Hacking is the only way to go beyond limitation that you otherwise can't.

Edited by Oscar