Invite?

RIAS69

Question

5 answers to this question

Just now, Viscount said:

Don't think you can at the moment that's why it's invite only rip :( Hopefully soon :D

Well just got scammed by hypercheats since i dont have an invite only cheat. Paid $30 for 24hrs and i was able to play 4hrs it crashed like each 15 minutes and i got blue screen all the time.

1 minute ago, RIAS69 said:

Well just got scammed by hypercheats since i dont have an invite only cheat. Paid $30 for 24hrs and i was able to play 4hrs it crashed like each 15 minutes and i got blue screen all the time.

RIP I have never heard of them before so I can't really say but I have been using Black Sector for 2 weeks now and haven't received any bans or anything. They haven't gave out a date yet for invites but it's best to keep it invite only since it lowers the risk of detection as not many people are using it :D

Just now, Viscount said:

RIP I have never heard of them before so I can't really say but I have been using Black Sector for 2 weeks now and haven't received any bans or anything. They haven't gave out a date yet for invites but it's best to keep it invite only since it lowers the risk of detection as not many people are using it :D

I know. :/ whould you like to play some rust? My friend with perfect aim went on vacation.