VPN while spoofed

theyena

I've used a VPN successfully with the spoofer before. I use Nord, which creates its own network adapter to load from, which the spoofer does recognize and spoofs. As far as any other VPN or proxies, I cannot say for certain.

• Like 2

Just now, moddingu15 said:

I've used a VPN successfully with the spoofer before. I use Nord, which creates its own network adapter to load from, which the spoofer does recognize and spoofs. As far as any other VPN or proxies, I cannot say for certain.

so basically you are loading the VPN first, and then spoofing afterwards?

9 minutes ago, theyena said:

so basically you are loading the VPN first, and then spoofing afterwards?

I had the VPN program running first, correct. However, I haven't noticed a difference between changing my IP before or after spoofing. At least in my case, it's worked either way.

Edited by moddingu15

• Staff
29 minutes ago, moddingu15 said:

I had the VPN program running first, correct. However, I haven't noticed a difference between changing my IP before or after spoofing. At least in my case, it's worked either way.

Spoofers dont change your IP address.

53 minutes ago, mrtrademaster said:

Spoofers dont change your IP address.

I guess I wasn't clear. I meant that the spoofer didn't affect how the VPN works. Regardless if I used the VPN to change my IP before or after using the spoofer, it worked and changed my IP. The spoofer itself only changes the adapter's mac address, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Id recommend to use tunnelbear as a VPN, when using (nordvpn) before i couldnt join specific servers (in different games) or in any other game due to using a VPN, but when i switched over to TN i never experienced the issue again. And to your question spoofing only changes ur hardware ID, it doesnt affect anything with your IP at all. So yes you should be able to run both at the same time without any issues.