Honest Rust Review

Arithmo

I've stuck around for the 5+ months the cheat has been worked on and for the last month, I can tell you there's been a lot of improvements. The cheat doesn't necessarily fulfill my own play style but it's definitely a great cheat overall.

Aimbot Prediction - 9/10

The aimbot, for what it is, is over powered. Every shot is a nice Crunch haha. The prediction was okay at first but now I'm killing people with a booty at 350m+ and pulling heli like it's nothing at 1500m+ :)

Visuals - 8/10

There's a few things I personally think are missing but other than that it has just about everything you'd need. Easily distinguish nodes and such which is an amazing feature. Nothing else to it to haha.

Misc - 7/10

Sadly, the miscs didn't cut it for me. They're not bad but need improvements. Ladder hack works but needs to be changed up a bit to be as smooth as it should be. No fall has some weird slowing down of your motion which isn't necessary as I've always used cheats that just set onground to true and you don't take fall damage. Speed hack lags you because of how high the game speed is. No recoil/sway/spread is just like any other cheat, does what it needs to do, works fine. Gravity hack is good at 1.3, jump over a whole wall no issue. Nothing else I can say, it gets the job done.

Performance - 8/10

I seem to lag more on official servers than modded / community servers. You'll get smooth fps on just about any server that's not official. Speed hack lags you too haha.

Security 9/10

Hasn't been detected and it's been going under heavy work for the last 5 or so months. Hopefully with the "invite" system they placed it doesn't get detected.

Overall 8.5/10

If you're in the need of a cheat and want a good aimbot, then bss will do just that for you. Has some basic must have essentials, could be improved, and gets the job done! There really isn't any "wow wtf omg" features but it has what most people will want and need. Don't antagonize UnstucK or how02, they worked hard enough already. :)

• Upvote 4

On 3/25/2017 at 7:09 PM, Spills said:

Yeah, the rust hack is looking pretty amazing. Hoping to get in on it soon.

I've tried a couple of other providers but they lack the features and security that BlackSector seems to provide.

Same here, I'm hoping to get an invite, it looks awesome. 

On 3/25/2017 at 7:05 PM, Arithmo said:

I've stuck around for the 5+ months the cheat has been worked on and for the last month, I can tell you there's been a lot of improvements. The cheat doesn't necessarily fulfill my own play style but it's definitely a great cheat overall.

Aimbot Prediction - 9/10

The aimbot, for what it is, is over powered. Every shot is a nice Crunch haha. The prediction was okay at first but now I'm killing people with a booty at 350m+ and pulling heli like it's nothing at 1500m+ :)

Visuals - 8/10

There's a few things I personally think are missing but other than that it has just about everything you'd need. Easily distinguish nodes and such which is an amazing feature. Nothing else to it to haha.

Misc - 7/10

Sadly, the miscs didn't cut it for me. They're not bad but need improvements. Ladder hack works but needs to be changed up a bit to be as smooth as it should be. No fall has some weird slowing down of your motion which isn't necessary as I've always used cheats that just set onground to true and you don't take fall damage. Speed hack lags you because of how high the game speed is. No recoil/sway/spread is just like any other cheat, does what it needs to do, works fine. Gravity hack is good at 1.3, jump over a whole wall no issue. Nothing else I can say, it gets the job done.

Performance - 8/10

I seem to lag more on official servers than modded / community servers. You'll get smooth fps on just about any server that's not official. Speed hack lags you too haha.

Security 9/10

Hasn't been detected and it's been going under heavy work for the last 5 or so months. Hopefully with the "invite" system they placed it doesn't get detected.

Overall 8.5/10

If you're in the need of a cheat and want a good aimbot, then bss will do just that for you. Has some basic must have essentials, could be improved, and gets the job done! There really isn't any "wow wtf omg" features but it has what most people will want and need. Don't antagonize UnstucK or how02, they worked hard enough already. :)

Great review man, thanks. From what I heard, theya re developing a new speed hack which won't be buggy. We can't complain though, this hack has it all.

Just now, elliot005 said:

Do you guys know how to get access too it? I've looked around the internet for ages looking for good hacks and this place seems to be the best option, snooping around on forums has gotten me knowwhere though <.<

You need an invite.

• Upvote 2

On 3/25/2017 at 7:15 PM, elliot005 said:

Where do you get it from? aha it seems really cool to mess about with. Im willing to do some work to gain trust or something.

Other users have to give an invite. From the looks of it, staying active and becoming well known in the blacksector community will up your chances.

Good luck

8 minutes ago, Mammoth said:

Great review man, thanks. From what I heard, theya re developing a new speed hack which won't be buggy. We can't complain though, this hack has it all.

Hack does not have it all, has what most people want though.

4 minutes ago, elliot005 said:

Im aware, its just suprising how you dont have an invite, im not prepared to sweat my ass of and pay just for a rust hack, ill find it somewhere else or buy it whenever it gets a public release

Been there, done that. Invite hacks are the only way to go, eac devs just buy the public hacks and counter them. If you want to use nice hacks without a quick detection or ban, try and get private/invite only hacks

1 minute ago, elliot005 said:

dude can i get your steam or something? I need to know more about how tf to succeed in this website, im a forum noob

I would probably rather not give my steam id on a rust hack website. I don't want a gameban

7 minutes ago, Arithmo said:

How could you use me like that :(

lol,I am studying the function of hackers, because my English is not very good, so the study is very slow,To say a little, this hacker loaded fucking fast,Because of the country, I can only use vpn,But I just load the hacker for a few seconds,o my god,i love it

• Upvote 1