Tell something about yourself

Djeno

Hello Guys,

At first let me say that this community is awesome and thanks for the great time you have gives me so far. I wanted to make a topic where we can all learn eachother a bit better and so am i gonna introduce myself first and fee free to respond with a introduction of yourself!

I am Djeno and i am 18 years old. I work in a grocery store as a shelf filler. In my spare time i like to enjoy to play games. A lot, some times a bit too much. I have thousands of hours on different games and my favourite games change from time to time. Right now my favourite games are rust, the crew 2 and FiveM. I enjoy to use cheats since i was young, but i also enjoy to play fair in some games, it depends on the game. In the cheats that BSS supplies i am interested the most in the rust cheat. I still go to school and i am doing the highest form of high school education in my country. I live in the Netherlands. I code myself and i am working right now on my own FiveM server with a friend of mine. I’ve never coded a cheat though. Most of the times i use cheats made by others who have more experience with coding and going through anti cheats. I also enjoy going to party’s with my friends. I am also a big fan of Formula 1 and soccer. 

I’ve told a bit about myself and i like to get to know you! Please tell something about yourself in response so we can all get to know each other in this awesome community!

Greetings, Djeno