Rust Cheat Fast Gather Feature

khione

Question

19 minutes ago, khione said:

Hello all, i was wondering if the rust cheat will have a fast gather option or not. Searched some youtube videos but couldn't find any. If it will have it, how fast will it be? thx.

I think this will explain. Sorry, didnt have English version but its not a problem. https://youtu.be/NV52teAH_mo?t=1m56s

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, khione said:

Hello all, i was wondering if the rust cheat will have a fast gather option or not. Searched some youtube videos but couldn't find any. If it will have it, how fast will it be? thx.

We have two ways for fast gathering

• Fast gather, you hit almost two times faster
  • No deploy + bind
    • Requires several items
    • Takes 3 seconds max to destroy a tree :) 

Noclipping should not be hard to code.

But I've seen server side verifications.

I must investigate tho because i'm not sure how this all work, I mean how the anticheat can figure out you passed a wall. The collision might be triggered and checked, but let say if you "lag/teleport" behind a wall, I don't know how they check that yet, will take a look for sure :) 

Just now, UnstucK said:

I must investigate tho because i'm not sure how this all work, I mean how the anticheat can figure out you passed a wall. The collision might be triggered and checked, but let say if you "lag/teleport" behind a wall, I don't know how they check that yet, will take a look for sure :) 

I'm pretty sure its checked server side when you clip through a wall.

A while back another provider had a loot through wall function which was soon detected by server side checks.

3 hours ago, UnstucK said:

i dont now its not kind of noclip it was lag but it not was just 1 time it was several times