csgo cheat questions

islah

Question

Hello Im interested in buying this product since ive heard it has never been detected and my biggest priority is its detectionrate so i wanted to ask

1. was there really no detection ever in csgo? did any members get hit by the vac wave from yesterday and today or from may?

2. does the product support any kind of anticheats besides mm vac?

3. is there a forum with legit configs after buying?

4. how do you run and install the cheat? is it complicated?

5. is there a skinchanger? if yes does it come with inventorychanger too? maybe even medal adder?

6. can i pay via paypal and how long does it take to activate my payment and use the cheat?

thx for help guys

2 answers to this question

• Staff
44 minutes ago, islah said:

1. was there really no detection ever in csgo? did any members get hit by the vac wave from yesterday and today or from may?

I believe a few people did get hit by the wave from May but our cheat was already patched in May so there were not many damage.

49 minutes ago, islah said:

2. does the product support any kind of anticheats besides mm vac?

No, we currently only support VAC.

50 minutes ago, islah said:

3. is there a forum with legit configs after buying?

Yes, there are many post with legit setting including mine.

50 minutes ago, islah said:

4. how do you run and install the cheat? is it complicated?

No, once you buy the cheat and download our client it is just a few clicks away from having fun.

51 minutes ago, islah said:

5. is there a skinchanger? if yes does it come with inventorychanger too? maybe even medal adder?

The skinchanger is only on the Full version of the CS:GO cheat. We do not have an inventory or medal changer.

52 minutes ago, islah said:

6. can i pay via paypal and how long does it take to activate my payment and use the cheat?

Yes, you can pay via paypal. The activation is instant through paypal.

If you have any question after you buy the cheat, feel free to ask any staff member.