Skins

dabdad1

would it be possible to hide the fact your cheating so well that you can get skins and not worry about losing them? is that a thing? ive cheated for a long time but never have never thought about hiding it that well as to where i could even buy skins and not worry about losing them.

The cheat could get detected at any time. I doesn't matter how good you are hiding the cheat. It's not worth to buy skins with an account you are cheating. Maybe you can survive 1.2.3. Months/years but you will probably be banned someday and lose your skins

Edited by 4NN1H1L4710N

On 7/20/2018 at 10:50 AM, 4NN1H1L4710N said:

The cheat could get detected at any time. I doesn't matter how good you are hiding the cheat. It's not worth to buy skins with an account you are cheating. Maybe you can survive 1.2.3. Months/years but you will probably be banned someday and lose your skins

my friend bought a knife to be more legit Lol

after someone just stole hes account rip

On 7/22/2018 at 8:45 PM, dotylake351 said:

my friend bought a knife to be more legit Lol

after someone just stole hes account rip

it looks more legit for sure, but that wont help if the cheat itself gets detected. when you want skins, buy some cheap one for 10$ in total, so the loss wont be too high