What are your top 3 shows/animes at the moment?

FACE

Flash

The 100

12 Monkeys

12 Monkeys are on break filming S3.

A replacement for that until it's back would be Daredevil... even though they're also on break, I haven't finished season 2. 

Edited by shiro
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, FACE said:

actually havent heard of a lot of these... trailer time

Have you at least heard of Flash? He's a superhero. My favorite. Well, one of them. I don't know if I can put him before or after Batman, they're pretty much a tie for me.

Season 1 is so great.

Season 2 is just meh.

Season 3 is great but has more romance scenes than it should.

The 100 season 1 is fucking outstanding.

Season 2 is meh.

Season 3 also outstanding.

The start of season 4 is great, it's all about plot right now so can't judge it much.

Season 1 and 2 of 12 Monkeys have both been top-tier.

Season 1 of Daredevil is great.

Season 2 of Daredevil will blow your mind once you get past the plot episodes.

yea ive actually only heard of Flash, Lucifer, and Blacklist... a friend has said Flash was really good, so definitely interested in watching it. he was always my go-to superpower as a kid xD lul.

EDIT: just watched The 100 trailer... looks pretty intense, but I could see how it could be pretty bad too. would you say theres a ton more to it than the trailer shows? wouldnt want something like lost happening again, super build-up to a fairly disappointing enemy reveal lol

editedit: now 12 monkeys looks real good O.o

Edited by FACE

2 hours ago, FACE said:

EDIT: just watched The 100 trailer... looks pretty intense, but I could see how it could be pretty bad too. would you say theres a ton more to it than the trailer shows? wouldnt want something like lost happening again, super build-up to a fairly disappointing enemy reveal lol

Not at all that way. There's so much in those 40 minutes, it's like a few episodes mixed into one episode. There are so much plot and character development so quickly, it's one of my favorite shows and definitely one of the greater ones.

12 Monkeys is just great. They take huge breaks which is saddening but it's worth it.

I am re watching Full Metal Alchemist for the 100th time. Such a good anime. Both FMA and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood are worth the  watch! I also just finished Death note. If you haven't watched that anime yet, I would highly recommend it. Its short but it keep you on your seat and leaves you with a cliff hanger every episode. 

12 hours ago, shiro said:

Not at all that way. There's so much in those 40 minutes, it's like a few episodes mixed into one episode. There are so much plot and character development so quickly, it's one of my favorite shows and definitely one of the greater ones.

12 Monkeys is just great. They take huge breaks which is saddening but it's worth it.

hm ill definitely check it out this week...

11 hours ago, Galio25 said:

I am re watching Full Metal Alchemist for the 100th time. Such a good anime. Both FMA and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood are worth the  watch! I also just finished Death note. If you haven't watched that anime yet, I would highly recommend it. Its short but it keep you on your seat and leaves you with a cliff hanger every episode. 

10 hours ago, stezz said:

Game of thrones

FMA

the 100

havent seen FMA since I was a kid and it was on Adult Swim LOL. But ive heard really good things about it.

7 hours ago, menc9re said:

Not in any specific order, too hard to put them in real order but Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Vikings are one of the best I've ever seen.

Could also add Oz, Deadwood, Narcos and The Wire.

+1 on the breaking bad! and watched half of Narcos, but it was a little too slow for me :/

7 hours ago, menc9re said:

Not in any specific order, too hard to put them in real order but Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Vikings are one of the best I've ever seen.

Could also add Oz, Deadwood, Narcos and The Wire.

All three of these shows are amazing