How much is PUG?

Sophia

Question

Hi I am desperately in search for a hack in PUB but I cannot find a legit website but my friend recommend this website and it looks good :) 

However I cant seem to find the price? My freind said first month pay $100 then $30? Is that true? if yes I am happy to pay that but where is the pay checkout page for players unknown? And what is this application thing I am confused what that is?> Can someone explain? thank you :D

Also is this hack private? when was the last detection? I onyl want esp if that helps 

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, M4giC said:

PUBG Cheat down temporarily, will be fixed ASAP

Hi yes I know its down but when its back up how do I sign up? If I read correctly I make thread here and post my ID? Can you confirm? If yes wouldnt the public will see my ID and stuff? :(

Also may I ask do you know roughly when PUG will be back up and when did it went down? thank you

Just now, Sophia said:

Hi yes I know its down but when its back up how do I sign up? If I read correctly I make thread here and post my ID? Can you confirm? If yes wouldnt the public will see my ID and stuff? :(

Also may I ask do you know roughly when PUG will be back up and when did it went down? thank you

Look at my post above again. I added some things.

And the cheat whent down 5 days ago and can take up to 1 more week or even more depends on the situation.

• Like 1