[INFO] How to get PUBG cheat.

Warline

Hello.

I will answer the questions that you are generally posed

Question : How buy cheat PUBG ?

Answer : You need invitation for acces to cheat.

Question : How many cost cheat ?

Answer : 200€ for start (~235$) and 35€ per month (~41$).

Question : How to get invitation for PUBG ?

Answer : Staff choose.

If you have questions do not hesitate to posethem.

Edited by Warline
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TezzoeR said:

I trust the Coder, i can offer the 200 euro but for other users its big money

I need to start saving :P 

2 minutes ago, SinX said:

Yup, i would do the same thing tbh, really waiting for this long time pubg cheat

It is possible to buy only by invitation.

Edited by Warline

Just now, SinX said:

And that will take long time.... max is 3yrs :D

It can also take even longer. But by that time i would lose interest in the game plus some people would feel it's a waste of time. Or you might never become a trusted user

1 minute ago, Aharoo said:

It can also take even longer. But by that time i would lose interest in the game plus some people would feel it's a waste of time. Or you might never become a trusted user

Agree, the longer you wait, the more people will have less interest... dunno how come they cant still get at least more people to invite, sitting there and doing nothing most probably

2 minutes ago, Aharoo said:

Sure you could wait 3 years but the game might not have that many players left. And we have our real lifes to take care of as well, not just sitting in front of a screen (waiting to get invited)

In this case do not try to cheat on a game like PUBG... ^_^

Edited by Warline

1 minute ago, Aharoo said:

Sure you could wait 3 years but the game might not have that many players left. And we have our real lifes to take care of as well, not just sitting in front of a screen (waiting to get invited)

For sure next year will be more better fps games out there, better than pubg :D we never know

• Devine locked and unlocked this topic
7 minutes ago, Mikey757 said:

You generally do not learn any useful coding in a formal setting until uni in any country. My point was is backend programming is programming which you learning when studying computer science, not IT. The only coding you learn in IT, unless it is an elective is enough to know how a program works to enable you to better understand it when trying to fix a problem. I have my bachelors in CIS and am working on my master's. I have about 9 years in field experience starting from helpdesk, through network administration and then 5 years of network engineering before switching to network architecture. I have a fairly good understanding of the IT field and backend web developing has nothing to do with IT. In IT you will either diagnose and fix problems with computer systems, do cyber security, design and install server rooms and company internet etc etc. But you will generally never develop web applications or do any of the things that backends do. IT personal do not data mine, we definitely are not proficient in backend or front end programming languages unless we studied them in our personal time or took them as electives.

Nonetheless, my point is Backend developers are 99% of the time going to be computer science majors as this is a computer science career, not IT, CIS, or any similar field. 

Maybe you can make your own pubg cheat! :D

16 minutes ago, SinX said:

Maybe you can make your own pubg cheat! :D

Really? You decided to be condescending when clearly I wasn't talking to you or anyone in this thread?  1 hour ago, koshaan said: is the person I was talking to. This thread got advertised in a general discussion thread where someone asked people what there jobs were and I was stating that someone was full of sh*t because they stated they were IT because they did backend web development which is programming which falls under computer science not IT or CIS or any other related field. When I hit reply it must have sent me to this thread on accident.

Also why would I want to go through all of the work of coding a hack, bypassing BE and keeping it safe just to release it on a public platform? I make about $180k/yr after taxes, before overtime and bonuses. I would never waste my time coding cheats for a game. Way too time consuming for the fact that when it is all said an done I would make much less on it than I would have working where I do. 

If you have nothing but time to sit and focus on a hack and keep it updated and it seem profitable enough good for you. But I do not get out of bed for less than $50/hour and coding even the best hacks does not pay that.

5 hours ago, Mercury1337 said:

Is Trusted members need to pay 235$-241$ for start +1 month? I think it's too expensive.

If you find its to expensive, you can go to other providers and try your luck.

All of them are invite only and that are only a few like 2-3.
They are taking prices like 500+ for the first month and you need to be years member before you can even buy.

At least, no one is saying you have to buy something. :)