Fortnite cheat

RetardWoodPlayer

2 hours ago, omg said:

Keep in mind that the sniper has both travel time & bullet drop. That's probably the reason why! :) 

Yeah but it is possible to code in ballistic curves that can predict where the bullet would hit at that range. I know it would be a pain to code due to the different drops of each kind of gun, enemy movement, your elevation compared to theirs, etc. But I have used private cheats for games such as arma 3 and battlefield 4 that would hit shots where the enemy is not even in your scope. I would even be happy with a toggle for just a horizontal aimbot when using a sniper so that I can freely adjust the Y-axis if I feel as though I need to aim higher. 

7 hours ago, Mikey757 said:

Yeah but it is possible to code in ballistic curves that can predict where the bullet would hit at that range. I know it would be a pain to code due to the different drops of each kind of gun, enemy movement, your elevation compared to theirs, etc. But I have used private cheats for games such as arma 3 and battlefield 4 that would hit shots where the enemy is not even in your scope. I would even be happy with a toggle for just a horizontal aimbot when using a sniper so that I can freely adjust the Y-axis if I feel as though I need to aim higher. 

xD yes its really nice, but I also like to turn the aimbot off when I am with a sniper, it feels so good to hit someone above 200m, the esp provides you the distance just calculate and boom make your shot :P 

• Devine locked this topic