Would like to become apart of the community

stezz

I would like to get involved and become apart of this community in the near future. I found out after I came here that some of you guys are french, and I found this kind of cool because I speak French as well (however I'm primarily English)

I want to get to know some of you... maybe we could play some csgo together or something? I use my own cheat (that a friend and I made) that is gonna stay private.

my csgo smurf has 350hrs with cheats, as I am very safe with what I do (I really only use a type of ESP)

I play rust as well, but I do not have any cheats for that game.... But if you ever need someone to play with I have 1500hrs

was thinking of buying this cheat for csgo, or even rust if I could and making a show case/ad for the cheat. (Snow ball mic, decent voice, good at editing)

really looking forward to becoming apart of this community and getting to know you guys! Happy holidays!

aussi, si vous êtes francais c'est d'accord avec moi (mais j'ai un accent)

I'd love to have someone like you apart of the community. So enthusiastic about joining, it's kinda nice to see some positive vibe around here. Right now we mostly have crabs who don't post very often. :(

I recommend you try the Rust cheat when it is released, and the CS:GO cheat is pretty good but no point in trying if you have a private(but I bet BlackSector has a better aimbot!)

On 12/29/2016 at 4:38 AM, shiro said:

I'd love to have someone like you apart of the community. So enthusiastic about joining, it's kinda nice to see some positive vibe around here. Right now we mostly have crabs who don't post very often. :(

I recommend you try the Rust cheat when it is released, and the CS:GO cheat is pretty good but no point in trying if you have a private(but I bet BlackSector has a better aimbot!)

I might try this cheat soon, and post some vids on it... I was wondering how legit the aim bot looks

11 hours ago, stezz said:

I might try this cheat soon, and post some vids on it... I was wondering how legit the aim bot looks

Everyone who uses the cheat including me thinks it's legit.

I can't really tell you how legit it looks, I can only say you're going to look like you have good aim and not cheating.