RUST HACK

buster7134

Question

14 answers to this question

This same question, or ones similar to it, have been posted many times. I recommend you look around the forums and get to know the community; it's great.

Concerning the Rust Hack, you must be granted an invisible rank, called "invited". You can be chosen by a trusted member, then a staff will look into you. Once you are "Trusted" or "Invited", you will be able to purchase the Rust Hack for 35euros/month.

Unless under the current circumstances, if you have access to a priveledged cheat, you must buy it once a month to ensure your access to it.

like I said before, get to know the community. Go join the discord, meet some new people. Just don't befriend someone solely for an invite, that's low.

also, stay away from shiro, he's square :P

4 hours ago, stezz said:

This same question, or ones similar to it, have been posted many times. I recommend you look around the forums and get to know the community; it's great.

Concerning the Rust Hack, you must be granted an invisible rank, called "invited". You can be chosen by a trusted member, then a staff will look into you. Once you are "Trusted" or "Invited", you will be able to purchase the Rust Hack for 35euros/month.

Unless under the current circumstances, if you have access to a priveledged cheat, you must buy it once a month to ensure your access to it.

like I said before, get to know the community. Go join the discord, meet some new people. Just don't befriend someone solely for an invite, that's low.

also, stay away from shiro, he's square :P

I agree with you, the perfect description