Hello

Bammers

Question

I am going to be vouched by a trusted user and i know that he cant untill the hack is undetected but my question was once i get vouched do i get instant access to the rust cheat or will the vouch just improve my chances?

Thanks!

-Bammers

14 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Bammers said:

I am going to be vouched by a trusted user and i know that he cant untill the hack is undetected but my question was once i get vouched do i get instant access to the rust cheat or will the vouch just improve my chances?

Thanks!

-Bammers

A "vouch" or well... invite, the proper word for what he's doing; will give you access to the cheat. After invited, you have to purchase the Rust cheat for 35euros/month, though. 

Edited by shiro

16 minutes ago, shiro said:

A "vouch" or well... invite, the proper word for what he's doing; will give you access to the cheat. After invited, you have to purchase the Rust cheat for 35euros/month, though. 

I thought the cheat was only 20 a month. am i mistaken?

3 hours ago, Newbietuwbie said:

On the topic of invites

Everyone keeps saying invites are closed, does that mean that Trusted users can't invite people or does that mean that you can't straight up sign up for an invite

There's never been a way to sign up for an invite.

Trusted users cannot invite right now. Well, we can. It just won't get accepted/denied until well... the hack is 100% UD.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, shiro said:

There's never been a way to sign up for an invite.

Trusted users cannot invite right now. Well, we can. It just won't get accepted/denied until well... the hack is 100% UD.

Thought I saw an old thread by UnstucK where they said they were open for applications or something along those lines.

• Upvote 1

Thought I saw an old thread by UnstucK where they said they were open for applications or something along those lines.

Trusted applications? That was beta signups and are no longer available.

Edited by shiro
  • Upvote 1

Not trusted applications, but like for invite AKA beta signup :P

There's an invite thread for Trusted users.

We just like, put your RH profile(I put other things along with this but, just an example) and then if UnstucK +1's your comment, he's invited. If -1'd, he's rejected/denied. Which has only happened to one person so far. 

• Upvote 2