Rust Cheat review

gho5t

Simply the best Visual Hack for rust in the scene. The GUI is professionally done, the developer clearly has a strong grasp of DirectX Drawing.

Why i personally prefer RH over other Cheat providers (i have several subs to them)

• The Cheat is internal.
  • The visuals do not affect my FPS unless i turn everything on and up to max distance.
  • You can change the color scheme to anything you like.
  • The Aimbot is extremely flexible, From full rage to legit.
  • Fast farming.
  • Profile saves and CFG files.

There could be some improvements done, Id love to see a inventory viewer that allows you to see what people have when aiming at them as a side box next to the radar: 84753d9dec73bb6e1fb545c3422dd4ba.png

Also maybe a triggerbot for shotguns and bolt actions.

BlackSector is a great community great developers and alot of support to get you on track.

• Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/2/2017 at 1:08 PM, gho5t said:

Simply the best Visual Hack for rust in the scene. The GUI is professionally done, the developer clearly has a strong grasp of DirectX Drawing.

Why i personally prefer RH over other Cheat providers (i have several subs to them)

• The Cheat is internal.
  • The visuals do not affect my FPS unless i turn everything on and up to max distance.
  • You can change the color scheme to anything you like.
  • The Aimbot is extremely flexible, From full rage to legit.
  • Fast farming.
  • Profile saves and CFG files.

There could be some improvements done, Id love to see a inventory viewer that allows you to see what people have when aiming at them as a side box next to the radar: 84753d9dec73bb6e1fb545c3422dd4ba.png

Also maybe a triggerbot for shotguns and bolt actions.

BlackSector is a great community great developers and alot of support to get you on track.

It being internal, did it run better than the others? (Curious cause I plan on purchasing)