BLACKSECTOR - PURCHASE CHEATS HERE [PURCHASE WITH: PayPal,Bank Cards, CC, Sofort, Skrill, AliPay, PaysafeCard, Revolut] - Loyalty Discount

Mar1k

Question

OFFICIAL TRUSTED BLACKSECTOR.SOLUTIONS RESELLER - MAR1K!

💬 Want to purchase any cheat on this site and dont have BTC? Its easy now!
9GfIhgg.png

Hello,
My name is Maxim Kotvitskyy ( NICKNAME: MAR1K ), I am an Official Reseller here at BLACKSECTOR.SOLUTIONS

If you can't purchase any subscription using site's official payment options, you can always pay for a subscription through me!
I offer many payment options such as:

• Paypal
  • TransferWise
  • PaysafeCard
  • PaysafeCash
  • Revolut
  • Bunq
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Link ( Popular in US )
  • Affirm ( Popular in US )
  • Cashapp
  • Venmo 
  • Zelle ( https://www.zellepay.com/ )
  • Klarna
  • SOFORT
  • Skrill
  • iDEAL
  • Neteller
  • Bancontact
  • EPS
  • GiroPay
  • Multibanco
  • Przelewy24
  • Perfect Money
  • Advanced Cash
  • Payeer
  • Amazon Gift Code ( EUR GERMANY)
  • Neosurf Gift Cards/Balance
  • Steam wallet gift cards [Any amounts/Any currency]
  • Steam Skins [Any skins that are in Steam, we will accept everything!]
  • G2A Wallet
  • BOA COMPRA
  • SEPA/SWIFT payments
  • Trustly
  • Blik
  • AliPay
  • WeChat Pay
  • UnionPay
  • Qiwi
  • WebMoney
  • Yandex.Money

Credit and Debit Cards:

• Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Maestro
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Diners Club
  • JCB

Have any questions? Message me!
XowgaBB.png.9528bc1bb8ea3dbe4a05505d4d626ec3.png FaceBook.Com Profile: facebook.com/mar1khack [Click! Write to me in FaceBook OnLine!]
vk.png.4d91d9778d06d662916930bd7533dd9c.png VK.Com Profile: vk.com/mar1khack [Click! Write to me in VKontakte OnLine!]
fgFnD04.png.715fedeb4927414f62314c4f2ce5b232.png Telegram messenger number: +380969064108 or login: Mar1kHack [Click! Write to me on Telegram OnLine!]
OyJrHEC.jpg.a3071b3a28a9078b0f02a61912ecbc47.jpg Discord Contact: Mar1k#1993 and Discord Invite Community/Support/Reselling Channel: https://discord.gg/u4rvgjJrM5
Lsfp5wl.png.782a4e403b66cd5a61acbc507ff6a1b6.png Viber messenger number: +380969064108 
yGm9lHq.png.57f46392e4255f945a47225de2cd6b73.png E-Mail: [email protected]

Edited by Mar1k

when i bought for the first time, the price was 12eur, now its 15eur because he says "we give discounts for loyal customers". So basically this guy is greedy and bumps up the price whenever he feels like it. If he had said the price is higher because of processing fee, fine, but just seems to be greedy. I will not buy from him again.

7 hours ago, Radioactive said:

when i bought for the first time, the price was 12eur, now its 15eur because he says "we give discounts for loyal customers". So basically this guy is greedy and bumps up the price whenever he feels like it. If he had said the price is higher because of processing fee, fine, but just seems to be greedy. I will not buy from him again.

I am responding to your review!

Your review that you left almost 3 months ago.
Iyk6VYf.png

My policy as a seller is to make discounts and provide good conditions for regular customers. You bought our cheat - we provided a role in our discord - you wrote that you were happy with our service and then disappeared and left our discord.  Then you came to me again - and we wrote you the conditions for you and why everything is so, to which you reacted harshly and immediately removed me from your friends list, and did not allow me to say more about it, and immediately went to write a negative message when I was polite to you and provided the best purchasing service!
We provide fast support and quick answers like no one else does. In the future, I would like to see your reviews of other sellers about how long they take to respond to you and how they help. I’m not surprised that there will always be negativity, that’s the kind of person you are

How was I a "loyal customer" when I bought it for the first time? Do you know what a loyal customer is? A customer who returns to buy again is a loyal customer, and i returned to buy again from you. I joined your discord to buy, and after you told me this nonsense I said no worries, not buying and then YOU told me to leave the discord - attaching the screenshot for everyone to see. I don't care about the 3eur, if you had said its a processing fee or something, I would've paid it without question. But you chose to give such an explanation. I've just stated the facts here as I found it to be simply greedy. Now you've sent me a private message telling me that you hope I don't kill anyone over 3eur - YOU are the one acting harshly with all this negativity. I have been buying cheats for many years without issues and I will continue to do it without your services.

Screenshot_20231222_214606_Discord.jpg

On 12/25/2023 at 6:39 AM, loyloy44 said:

Very helpful friend, thank you Responsive and correct seller <3

Thanks you!

1 minute ago, calmmedan said:

Took only 5 min. He accepted fast af and send me the key instantly. He has great service

Thanks you!