New here - Invite question

Toefungus

Question

Hiya everyone, Toefungus here.

Just joined this site just now after surfing the Web hours, trying to find a working cheat for Rust.

Then I read you need an invite or become a trusted member so access the cheat, so I was wondering if there is any kind soul willing to invite me (no harm in asking in guess) Or if somebody could tell me how to get trusted and if donating "boosts" your chances.

Thanks in advance :)

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Toefungus said:

Hiya everyone, Toefungus here.

Just joined this site just now after surfing the Web hours, trying to find a working cheat for Rust.

Then I read you need an invite or become a trusted member so access the cheat, so I was wondering if there is any kind soul willing to invite me (no harm in asking in guess) Or if somebody could tell me how to get trusted and if donating "boosts" your chances.

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome mate.
I do have a screening process, if you will, I ask questions; we go through the process as mentioned. I decide whether you should or shouldn't be invited.

If you fail it, you may reapply in two weeks. Whether or not you've been EXTREMELY active, talking to me(me directly, to show *friendship*) it'll higher your chances.

Within that two weeks of time, you could donate more and that'll up your chance of getting invited by me.

• Upvote 4